7. ACORN: During the 2008 Presidential elections, ACORN was and continues to be under investigation for voter fraud. But we haven't really heard about it much in the media have we? Most likely because Obama has ties to ACORN and the Obama-Mania-Media is in love with our fearless leader that they threw their journalism skills out the window a long time ago. I want ACORN investigated! Nothing is being done! I definitely don't want ACORN and its affiliates in charge of our 2010 census. Funding to ACORN needs to stop, the books open, audits performed, and fully investigated. This just in, ACORN is changing their name to Community Organizations International. Why? Hmmm, maybe it has something to do with the all the voter fraud investigations going on? Convenient, isn't it? Read more about that here.
8. Redistribution of Wealth: Uh, leave my money alone. I've worked hard for it and don't want my future wealth spread around. We found out where Barack Obama really stands when he met Joe the Plumber on the campaign trail. Obama's campaign answer to Joe the Plumber, who was worried that his taxes would rise. "It's not that I want to punish your success," Obama told him. "I just want to make sure that everybody who is behind you, that they've got a chance to success, too. I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." What incentive do I have to make more money if it's just going to be taken away and "redistributed" to some slacker who doesn't know how to work for themselves? Doing this will just entitle them more and depend more on the government for their every need and won't learn the skills to fend for themselves. How about a flat tax rate where everyone pays the same percentage of income tax regardless of how much they make?
9. Charitable Donations:This may come to a surprise to some people, but President Obama is toying with the idea of stopping the charitable donation tax deduction incentive! Are you kidding me?! That's just about a bright idea as him thinking about cutting Veterans off from their health insurance...yes it's true. I help many in need. Stop butting in and trying to decide what's best for us and where we should put our money. We want to do it ourselves.
10. Corporate Bailouts: Like Janet said, "KNOCK IT OFF!" It's a bunch of crap that companies are "too big to fail." That's how America became so great! Companies failed and innovation and reorganizing ensued helping to make their companies stronger. Let them fail and let the strong survive! It's how the free market works. Free...I don't want the government running our banks, automobile industry, or health care for that matter.
11. Transparency and Accountability:Does anyone believe in being honest anymore? Actually doing what they tell us they're going to do instead of saying one thing and doing another? That's called hypocrisy by the way. How about being accountable for your own actions and stop placing blame on why your failed policies didn't work...or wont' work. Admit your mistakes, that you were wrong, and promise to the American people that it won't happen again! I don't like being lied to and manipulated! I'm not as dumb as you think I am...I see through the clever words and speeches designed to "sound" good when really it's a bunch of garbage. "Oh be wise, what can I say more?"
12. Unprecedented Quick Spending:"We've got to act now," "If we don't do this bad things will happen." STOP IT ALREADY! Slow the freak down and have a little respect with our money! Listen to yourselves..."to save money we need to spend money." Does that sound like common sense? Uh, no. How can you tell us to be fiscally responsible and to live within our means when you're on track to spend more money that every administration combined?! I think our government needs a totally money makeover...Dave Ramsey can help. Do you get someone to run our Treasury department that's morally sound and honest, nope, you appoint Tax Cheat Timothy Geitner. Smart, really smart.