10/05/2010

Can Abortion Be Kindness?

I am pro-life. I believe that life begins at conception and am totally and completely against abortion. I also believe that no matter what infirmities we have in this life are given for a reason. There are people and groups out there that we should "get rid" of anyone who has infirmities and handicaps. Hitler comes to mind wanting to create the perfect race by taking out all the bad genetics. So you can imagine that I was shocked when I saw/heard about the following video of a UK pundit said she'd have no problem killing children if they are suffering.



This woman has no clue!!! She thinks it is totally okay to do what she's suggesting...out of love. Check out the whole story on The Blaze.

No comments:

LIVE THE DREAM! How would you like to make more money, be your own boss, work your own hours, improve your standard of living, and choose the lifestyle you deserve? Click here to learn more.