11/03/2009

cRaZy TiMeS

It's been a month since I last posted. I've still be anxiously engaged in listening, watching, and reading what's going on in the political world. We live in crazy times. There is seriously so much going on everyday it's very difficult to pick a topic, story, or news related issue and write about it. I want to blog about everything, but just don't have the time so I haven't posted at all.

If you'd like to stay on top of current political events I highly recommend listening or reading Glenn Beck. He has his own radio show and t.v. that I personally listen to everyday to stay on top of things. You can visit Glenn Beck's website to get airing times and radio/tv stations.

Hopefully I'll find the time post new entries in the near future.

No comments:

LIVE THE DREAM! How would you like to make more money, be your own boss, work your own hours, improve your standard of living, and choose the lifestyle you deserve? Click here to learn more.