3/31/2009

Our Mental Wellness? What's Next?

I just learned today that the government just launched a new website from the United States Department of Health and Human Services called, "Getting Through Tough Economic Times." My first thought was...are you kidding me? I'm sure that the government has good intentions, but do they want us to turn to them now for our mental wellness when it was because of government intervention that played a HUGE role in the current state of our economy! Are you kidding me? Are we going to turn to the government for every possible thing that we may need as Americans? What's next? I dare to imagine because it will probably happen. We didn't need a website after 9/11...why? I'll tell you why...we relied on other people for comfort and support. Not the government. Can you imagine your grandfather coming home after fighting in World War II, crying and saying I hope the government launches a website so I can learn how to get through this tough time. We are stronger than that America! Wake up and think for yourselves!

1 comment:

Kristel said...

I guess it's the social worker in me, but I think that website is a good idea.

LIVE THE DREAM! How would you like to make more money, be your own boss, work your own hours, improve your standard of living, and choose the lifestyle you deserve? Click here to learn more.